Welcome to the Graduating Class of 2016
It is with great pleasure to inform you about Father Mercrdi Graduation 2016. We have had to make revisions due to the time constraint and limitations of our school and community due to the wild fire.
We have attached a link to a google form for you to indicate if you are able to attend. Right now every student in attendance will receive 5 tickets to invite members of their family to this wonderful event.
Link to Google Form http://goo.gl/forms/HflNabHPQ3tAphEZ2
Father Mercredi Graduation Outline
August 26th Large Gym 11:00 am
- Graduates show up for 10:00 am.
- Welcome by Principal
- Liturgy of the Word
- Special Guest Introductions
- Greetings From the Board
- Presentation of Special Awards
- Historian Video
- Presentation of Certificates and Awards
- Closing Remarks and Hat Throw
- 8:00-11:00 p.m. Promendade and Dance
Part II-Promenade and Dance
- 7:30 Graduates arrive in their formal wear and will line up with their escort in the library
- They will walk through the school where parents and guests can watch them and take photographs
- Graduates and escorts will stop and get their picture taken with the Photographer
- Graduates will walk Into the large gym for the dance
- Grad couples or escort dance
- Mother/Son dance
- Father/Daughter dance
- Parents leave around or before 9:00 p.m.
- Snacks and water are brought out and dance continues for Graduates and their date.
- 11:00 p.m. Lights on and Clean Up
Contact InfoFather Mercredi High School 455 Silin Forest Rd Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 4V6 Phone: (780) 799-5725 Fax: (780) 799-5740
Mrs. Natasha MacArthur-Poole
Mr. Brendan Toner Grade 7 and 10
Mrs. Connie Farrell Grade 9 and 11
Mrs. Deborah Kitching Grade 8 and 12
Ms. Kate MacDonald (extension 5413)
Mrs. Trudy Finnson (extension 5512)
Classroom Support Teachers
Christa DeMerchant (extension 5415)
Jeff Power (extension 5416)
Science & Technology Centre
FNMI Aboriginal Liaisons
TrudieAnn Plamondon (extension 5477) Grade 10-12
Elissa Whiteknife (extension 5516) Grade 7-9